Dominick
Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified
14379177

98 115 outboard quits when you shower down on it. Had leak

Customer Question

98 Johnson 115 outboard quits when you shower down on it. Had leak where red primer lever was and replaced it with top to the seliniod
JA: Sometimes boat issues seem like they'll be really complicated, but end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Marine Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: It will idal and run about half throttle but when you go full throttle it dies. The red lever is down and was up before
JA: Is there anything else the Marine Mechanic should be aware of?
Customer: No
Category: Boat
Expert:  Jason replied 2 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** am I speaking with? I read what you wrote. What do you mean by "Shower it down"? Are you spraying water on the engine?

Expert:  Jason replied 2 months ago.

It looks like you read my response and left without replying back. Did you still need help with this?