Boat

Have Boat Questions? Ask a Boat Repair Expert.

98 115 outboard quits when you shower down on it. Had leak…

Customer Question
98 Johnson 115 outboard...

98 Johnson 115 outboard quits when you shower down on it. Had leak where red primer lever was and replaced it with top to the seliniod

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes boat issues seem like they'll be really complicated, but end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Marine Mechanic can help you best.

It will idal and run about half throttle but when you go full throttle it dies. The red lever is down and was up before

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Boat
8/1/2017
Marine Mechanic: Jason, Marine Mechanic replied 11 months ago
Jason
Jason, Marine Mechanic

Hello my name is ***** ***** am I speaking with? I read what you wrote. What do you mean by "Shower it down"? Are you spraying water on the engine?

It looks like you read my response and left without replying back. Did you still need help with this?