Dominick
Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified
14379177

I have a Yamaha 2002 LT 2000 boat, that stalls when in the

Customer Question

I have a Yamaha 2002 LT 2000 boat, that stalls when in the water the bildge get filled up with water and does not drain fast enough. Can this cause my engine to stall?
JA: Sometimes boat issues seem like they'll be really complicated, but end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Marine Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: When the boat is out of the water it starts fine.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Marine Mechanic should know?
Customer: No
Category: Boat
Expert:  Kenny O. replied 2 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** am I speaking to ?

Can I get the hull number on your boat and then the total hours that are currently on this unit ?

Thanks