Matthew John
Matthew John, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  Marine Technician, Certified in MERCRUISER AND MERCURY OUTBOARDS (Current), EVINRUDE, SUZUKI, YAMAHA, HONDA.
99593677

Second opinion] 2002 240 horizon factory installed depth

Customer Question

Second opinion] 2002 240 horizon factory installed depth finder where is the transducerJA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Marine Mechanic can help you best.Customer: four winns horizonJA: Is there anything else the Marine Mechanic should be aware of?Customer: transducer is not visible from the exterior of boat
Category: Boat
Expert:  Matthew John replied 2 months ago.

Hi my name is***** to JustAnswer ! I will be assisting you.

You Transducer will be a Thru Hull Transducer! It will be in the engine bay, either side or even slightly forward... It will be in the hull somewhere.

Regards,