Matthew John
Matthew John, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  Marine Technician, Certified in MERCRUISER AND MERCURY OUTBOARDS (Current), EVINRUDE, SUZUKI, YAMAHA, HONDA.
99593677

I have a 1198c Humminbird fish finder an need to purchase a

Customer Question

I have a 1198c Humminbird fish finder an need to purchase a sun cover for same. My cover blew off during transport and have been unable to locate a replacement anywhere on the internet. Can you help me locate one. I have two numbers I was given to the suncover, UC6K or 407113-3.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Marine Electronics Specialist I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Marine Electronics Specialist should be aware of?
Customer: Your assistance is greatly appreciated
Category: Boat
Expert:  Matthew John replied 2 months ago.

Hi my name is***** to JustAnswer ! I will be assisting you.

I just checked the Humminbird Site to confirm the correct part number UC6K at Hummingbird.com / Products/ Accessories /Cases And Covers for the 1100 Series. I managed to find on on eBay for you to check out. Let me know how you go with it.

Thanks!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Humminbird-UC6-Cover-1100-Series-Units-/232427594748?hash=item361dc3a3fc:g:H1AAAOSwutFZe5Mt

Thank you for your patience in directing your issues for resolve and I am wishful for an outcome that is satisfying.

Please continue in looking for answers herein and you are welcome to let me know of any future concerns you may have.

Be sure to hit my Star Rating ! ! ! ! !

Thank you for your custom!

Regards,

It looks like Bass Pro don't have these on their site, but you may also be able to order one through them.

Regards,

Hi there! Just a quick follow up call to see how you went... Feel free to hit us up at any time!

Also, please don't hesitate to let me know of any concerns you may have in the future!

Be sure to hit my Star Rating ! ! ! ! !

All the best!!!

Be sure to hit my Star Rating ! ! ! ! !

All the best with it !!!