Boat Doc
Boat Doc, Boat Enthusiast
Experience:  Expert at Just Answer
99497409

2016 Nautique G25, will not start, everything boots up,

Customer Question

2016 Nautique G25, will not start, everything boots up , battery shows charged, throttle in neutral, kill switch depressed, checked fuses on back of engine, but when I push start for crank, nothing.
JA: Sometimes boat issues seem like they'll be really complicated, but end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Marine Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: All systems boot, screen shows no faults, checked diagnostics, no faults logged. Reset all manufacturers settings, only thing I can come up with there is a relay between start button and engine that is out
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Marine Mechanic should know?
Customer: No
Category: Boat
Expert:  Boat Doc replied 2 months ago.

T​ry disconnecting the battery(s) completely and let it sit for about 10 minutes, then reconnect and see if the system will reboot. If not, you need to see a dealer familiar with that control system, since it is not sending signal to the start relay but shows no faults.