Boat

Have Boat Questions? Ask a Boat Repair Expert.

When starting the engine revs up and down, when in idle it…

Customer Question
When starting the engine...

When starting the engine revs up and down, when in idle it stalls out

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Marine Mechanic can help you best.

When starting, engine revs up and down stalls out in idle and engine light is on

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Boat
7/29/2017
Marine Mechanic: Jason, Marine Mechanic replied 1 year ago
Jason
Jason, Marine Mechanic

Hello my name is ***** ***** am I speaking with? I read what you wrote. I do not see any kind of model information. Which engine do you have exactly?