Dominick
Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified
14379177

My 2015 SeaDoo Spark will start and run, but not in excess

Customer Question

My 2015 SeaDoo Spark will start and run, but not in excess of 5-10 mph without overheating. The "heat exhaust" sign comes on. It revs, but does not move. Any clues? THANKS
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Marine Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: I have two 2015 SeaDoo Sparks, 3UP with low hours and they have performed flawlessly all summer. Until yesterday. It would simply not move any faster than 5 or 6 MPH
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Marine Mechanic should know?
Customer: That's it
Category: Boat
Expert:  Kenny O. replied 2 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** am I speaking to ?

When you were using it yesterday you said it was working fine then all of a sudden it wouldn't go over 10 mph, had the overheat light came on and then it stared running poor ?

Also where is ski used, please describe ?

Thanks