Boat

Have Boat Questions? Ask a Boat Repair Expert.

My 2015 SeaDoo Spark will start and run, but not in excess…

Customer Question
My 2015 SeaDoo Spark...

My 2015 SeaDoo Spark will start and run, but not in excess of 5-10 mph without overheating. The "heat exhaust" sign comes on. It revs, but does not move. Any clues? THANKS

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Marine Mechanic can help you best.

I have two 2015 SeaDoo Sparks, 3UP with low hours and they have performed flawlessly all summer. Until yesterday. It would simply not move any faster than 5 or 6 MPH

Mechanic's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Marine Mechanic should know?

That's it

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Boat
7/29/2017
Marine Mechanic: Kenny O., Personal Watercraft Specialist, Kawasaki Jet Ski, Yamaha Wave Runners, Sea Doo Watercraft replied 11 months ago
Kenny O.
Kenny O., Personal Watercraft Specialist, Kawasaki Jet Ski, Yamaha Wave Runners, Sea Doo Watercraft

Hi my name is ***** ***** am I speaking to ?

When you were using it yesterday you said it was working fine then all of a sudden it wouldn't go over 10 mph, had the overheat light came on and then it stared running poor ?

Also where is ski used, please describe ?

Thanks