Charles
Charles, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  US Navy (Ret) Certified Mercury Marine Tech with over a decade of repair experience.
67216606

I am wondering if the screen on my 595c can be replaced and

Customer Question

I am wondering if the screen on my 595c can be replaced and if so how much should it cost
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Marine Electronics Specialist I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Marine Electronics Specialist can help you best.
Customer: The fishfinde was dropped and the screen is cracked or discolored
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Marine Electronics Specialist should know?
Customer: not sure
Category: Boat
Expert:  Charles replied 2 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** will assist you.

Expert:  Charles replied 2 months ago.

Unfortunately, the 595 appears on the list of units that are no longer supported by Humminbird. Your only option would be to try and find a local electronics repair shop that wanted to take a chance of repairing the unit.

https://www.humminbird.com/Category/Support/FAQ/UnservicableUnits/