Dominick
Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified
14379177

Cooling fan making load noise, the unit is a 2000 and it is

Customer Question

cooling fan making load noise
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Marine Electronics Specialist I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Marine Electronics Specialist can help you best.
Customer: the unit is a 2000 and it is functioning well except for the loud screeching noise
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Marine Electronics Specialist should know?
Customer: i can,t think of anything else the unit was operating well
Category: Boat
Expert:  Jason replied 3 months ago.

H​ello my name is ***** ***** am I speaking with? What are you working on exactly?