Dominick
Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified
14379177

I hit a pretty hard wave in my 2008 Mobius lsv and it seems

Customer Question

I hit a pretty hard wave in my 2008 Mobius lsv and it seems that I have a short somewhere, I thought my alt. was bad so I replaced it, turns out the alt. was good. so I have no charging ability unless I run a direct wire from altenator to batteries
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Marine Mechanic should be aware of?
Customer: the boat has a surf system, which started wigging out at the same time
Category: Boat
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
hello
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
is there someone available?
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Boat Doc replied 3 months ago.

H​I, what engine package do you have in the boat please? Do you by any chance have an engine number also?