Dominick
Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified
14379177

It won't get up to speed it just cuts out. It will idol and

Customer Question

it won't get up to speed it just cuts out. It will idol and run slow nicely
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Marine Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: it is an inboard outboard engine and when you give it any speed it just wants to cut out. It runs good very slowly or just an idol
JA: Sometimes boat issues seem like they'll be really complicated, but end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Marine Mechanic should be aware of?
Customer: I put gas cleanerin it that is supose to clean everything out, like the injecters
Submitted: 14 days ago.
Category: Boat
Expert:  Jason replied 14 days ago.

H​ello my name is ***** ***** am I speaking with? I read what you wrote but I do not see any model information. What are you working on?