Dominick
Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified
14379177

I can't find the fuse block nothing works at dash panel, I

Customer Question

HI I can't find the fuse block nothing works at dash panel
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Marine Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: I can't find the fuse panel on my 21' Mariah boat nothing works on dash panel
JA: Sometimes boat issues seem like they'll be really complicated, but end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Marine Mechanic should be aware of?
Customer: the pleasure boat i have is a 21' Mariah and i can't find the fuse panel
Submitted: 15 days ago.
Category: Boat
Expert:  Jason replied 15 days ago.

G​ood morning my name is***** am I speaking with? When you say nothing works. Does the key switch and gauges work? Can you start the boat? Or are those dead?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
can you switch the engine turns over but dash gauges do not work lights to not work horn does not work I'm getting fuel air and I have oil pressure so I really don't know what to do with this my name is***** you can call me JT and the fuse block is what I'm thinking of fuses are blown I can't find the fuse block if you can help me with that is what I really need thank you
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Thank you for your time and I really need help with this problem if you could email me sooner than 24 hours I appreciate it so I can get this boat going I need to get it registered and licensed it's a used boat that I purchased for 1200 bucks but it is a beautiful a unit and it's just got a few little things wrong with it and I for the life of me I cannot find a fuse block thank you this is Jack a JT Draper Jr thank you
Expert:  Tan replied 13 days ago.

Hello JT. My name is***** will try to help you.

Did you change the battery or do something with battery?

Do you have a volt meter?

Could I get engine make model and serial number please?