Charles
Charles, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  US Navy (Ret) Certified Mercury Marine Tech with over a decade of repair experience.
67216606

I have a 2009 sea doo gti se 130 and when I plug in ignition

Customer Question

I have a 2009 sea doo gti se 130 and when I plug in ignition key the dash flashes "sensor" several times. Seems to be running correctly l. other than the initial beep and sensor blinking it also beep a long loud beep and the water temp gauge goes to just dashes instead of showing temp.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Marine Mechanic should know?
Customer: We just had it services for the summer season. New plugs, changed the oil and etc
Category: Boat
Expert:  Charles replied 2 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** will assist you.

Expert:  Charles replied 2 months ago.

With you not getting reading on the temp. check the connection to the sensor and the wiring harness leading to it. During the service it could have became unplugged.