Charles
Charles, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  US Navy (Ret) Certified Mercury Marine Tech with over a decade of repair experience.
67216606

Can I use a Navionic SD card for Lake Minaki Canada in new

Customer Question

Can I use a Navionic SD card for Lake Minaki Canada in new 2015 Helix 12?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Marine Electronics Specialist I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Marine Electronics Specialist can help you best.
Customer: I usually buy Lakemaster SD card for Wisconsin and MN, but I'm going to Canada and Lakemaster doe not have a card for Minaki. So I was just wondering if a Navionics card will work?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Marine Electronics Specialist should know?
Customer: No\
Category: Boat
Expert:  Charles replied 4 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** will assist you.

Expert:  Charles replied 4 months ago.

The only product that I have found to cover that lake is this one here.

https://www.navionics.com/usa/charts?charts=NavionicsPlus