Dominick
Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified
14379177

Well the first time input it to water left engine start

Customer Question

Well the first time input it to water left engine start right engine won't stay started
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Marine Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: Then I put the idle a tad up and it would start
JA: Is there anything else the Marine Mechanic should be aware of?
Customer: Ok then the boat accelerated very fast no problem then after 5 min I turn it off and back on it won't accelerate very quickly tired for 20 min
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Boat
Expert:  Jason replied 1 month ago.

Good morning, my name is ***** ***** am I speaking with? I read what you wrote. Which engine are you working on specifically?