Dominick
Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified
14379177

Its my jet ski wiring from my kill switch to the electrical

Customer Question

Its my jet ski wiring from my kill switch to the electrical box. Cant figure out the combination for it to work right
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Marine Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: Okay on my kill switch I have 4 wires white orange blue and black and the box has 4 wire 2 reds. Yellow and black
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Marine Mechanic should know?
Customer: Not off hand
Category: Boat
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Kenny O. replied 4 months ago.

Hi this is Kenny, who am I speaking to ?

Do you still need help on this ?

Thanks