Dominick
Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified
14379177

We just bought a 2016 310x. Of course we would have to get

Customer Question

We just bought a 2016 310x. Of course we would have to get one with malfunctioning piston and ring problem. They rebuild the motor and in 2 weeks we get it back. Took it straight to the lake. Now my husband likes to run at full throttle, but now since they worked on it, at full throttle the it stalls and splitters. At lower speeds it runs fine. Also the RPMs are running to high which I guess cause ski to shut down. We took it back to dealer. They say they lake tested it and it runs fine. Bring it home today, and it is doing the same thing. They say they rode it for 2 hrs but they didn't. Only shows additional hr. HELP!!
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Boat
Expert:  Kenny O. replied 1 month ago.

Hi this is Kenny, who am I speaking to ?

Do you still need help on this ? I think that I could help you with this and offer some guidance for your problem.

Thanks