Dominick
Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified
14379177

1986 mercrusier 140 runs fine. Will not revs up under power.

Customer Question

JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Marine Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: Runs fine on shore in gear on not. Will not rev up in water.
JA: Is there anything else the Marine Mechanic should be aware of?
Customer: no
Category: Boat
Expert:  Jason replied 4 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** am I speaking with? I read what you wrote, there could be any number of things wrong. What is the history on this engine, have you ever personally seen it make full power under a load? How old is the fuel itself?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
HI, NAME IS ART 1986 mercruiser 140 new gas runs in gear on shore full rpms. not in water??
Expert:  Jason replied 4 months ago.

Hi Art. I tried to accept your request for a phone call but the system says there was a problem with your account. Did you want to get that fixed or did you want to stay online?