Dominick
Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified
14379177

Carberator removal, 2004 Yamaha F90T-JRC carbrator has fuel

Customer Question

carberator removal
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: 2004 Yamaha F90T-JRC carbrator has fuel going to it but the bowl has no fuel. need to know how to remove the carb
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: 1 week have fuel going to the carb. but no fuel in the bowl when the plug is removed. acts like the needle and seat is stuck. woul like to remove the carb. would like to know the proceedure
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Boat
Expert:  Jason replied 4 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** am I speaking with? Can you open up PDF files if I send you the instructions in that format?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Jason. you are speaking with Dave. I am not sure what the PDF files are, but I will try. This engine has 4 carb. and the other 3 have fuel in the bowls. I think the needle is stuck in the seat. would like the procedure to remove just 1 carb. Am concerned about the linkage. Is it possible to just take 1 carb out or do you have to take all 4 off
Expert:  Jason replied 4 months ago.

Hi Dave. Good morning. PDF files are standard document files. Are you accessing our website on a computer or on some kind of tablet or cell phone? If you click this link, do you have this software on your computer? - https://acrobat.adobe.com/us/en/acrobat/pdf-reader.html

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
No I have already paid you 25.00 dollars, gave you the Yamaha boat motor number, 4YMXM1.602GB year 2004 all I wanted to know how 2 take 1 out of the 4 carb. off. Now you want to talk on the phone for 26.00. I think will go buy a NAPA service book. I have been doing this on a computer, not a phone for note pad. Is it possible to get my 25.00 dollars back? Dave 406 346 2137 x 110
Expert:  Jason replied 4 months ago.

I don't want to talk on the phone, the automated system is sending that message, not me personally.