Dominick
Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified
14379177

I have a 225 Verado 2006 and there is factory small hole on

Customer Question

I have a 225 Verado 2006 and there is factory small hole on port side below cavitation plate and in front of bolt, it is dripping engine oil. What is this from? I changed engine oil first and then lube oil last in the all. Apparently the storage company said there was quite a bit of oil on the floor of the storage warehouse.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Marine Mechanic should know?
Customer: no I'm good other than engine oil small slow leak.
Category: Boat
Expert:  Charles replied 5 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** will assist you.

Expert:  Charles replied 5 months ago.

Was the storage company sure that it was engine oil and not gear oil?

Would you please post the serial number of the engine?