Dominick
Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified
14379177

Location and how to change iac valve on 225 suzuki outboard

Customer Question

location and how to change iac valve on 225 suzuki outboard
Category: Boat
Expert:  Jason replied 5 months ago.

I don't know what happened but it seems like we got cut off. Click this link, the IAC is number 24 in the diagram - http://professional.justanswer.com/chat/index/97b8d9e2de854635bdb0caa43caecc1f#

I'm also attaching the section from the factory service manual that shows the location of the IAC, see attachment.

To change the IAC you do have to remove the plastic flywheel cover and the plastic airbox covers. Give me a few more minutes to make some more copies on how to remove those parts.