Jason
Jason, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  Degree in Marine Technology. Gas and diesel marine mechanic.
44667847

I have a 2015 mercury command thrust 60 hp motor. what

Customer Question

i have a 2015 mercury command thrust 60 hp motor. what should the lower unit pressure be ?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Marine Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: today is the first time ive changed oil as the motor has less then 10 hrs. on it.there was very little lube in the lower unit. i was told i need to pressure test it. can you tell me how much pressure there should be ?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Marine Mechanic should know?
Customer: no thats it. will he be able to answer my question?
Category: Boat
Expert:  Jason replied 5 months ago.

Hello my name is***** should hold 12 PSI more or less indefinitely. Did you have any further questions on the issue or was that your primary concern?

Expert:  Jason replied 5 months ago.

Expert:  Jason replied 5 months ago.

I do want to make sure you are happy with my service before you go. If you had a further question on the issue by all means feel free to ask. If not, Just in case you do not understand the way the website works (and some folks do not). You do have to put forth a positive rating in order for it to credit me for helping you. When ratings are not done, the website simply keeps your deposit and they will not credit me. The ratings box is located at the top of the screen. To rate, you must select the star you wish and also confirm it. Please let me know if you run into any problems or errors when trying to do it. If you do have a problem, or if you can not see the ratings box which is at the top of the screen. Please reply back "I rate Jason's service _______" and fill in the blank.

Please note that our question sessions never close out, so if you have to come back any time down the road with follow up questions to the issue you still can even after doing a rating.

Thanks in advance, and good luck
Jason

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
good help thank you
Expert:  Jason replied 5 months ago.

You are very welcome and I was glad I could help. Please keep in mind that thanking does not pay me, only putting through a rating for my help is what pays me. (The website did charge you the full amount that you offered to speak with me but they will not pay me unless a rating is selected) The ratings box is located at the top of your screen, if you do not see it you might have to scroll up. If you still can not see it, or have a hard time when trying to select a rating for my help, please let me know and I will alert the moderators.
Thanks again and good luck!
Jason

Expert:  Jason replied 5 months ago.

Was there anything else?