Dominick
Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified
14379177

I have a 2005 Bombardier 180 Challenger Seadoo. I just

Customer Question

I have a 2005 Bombardier 180 Challenger Seadoo. I just replaced the wear ring and propeller and I still only getting about 35 mph and 7500 rpms. I have tried to check for cavitation issues but did not find any. Is that normal for that boat or are there other things to check?
JA: Sometimes boat issues seem like they'll be really complicated, but end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Marine Mechanic should be aware of?
Customer: Not that I am aware of
Category: Boat
Expert:  Kenny O. replied 4 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** am I speaking to ?

Do you still need help on this ?

Thanks