Dominick
Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified
14379177

I have a boat with a 350 chef inboard motor, the motor run

Customer Question

hi there, I have a boat with a 350 chef inboard motor, the motor run well, but the prop and shaft don't turn anymore , the last time I took it out I buried the prop in the mud, is there a shear pin or something I can replace ? thanks Dawn
JA: Sometimes boat issues seem like they'll be really complicated, but end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Marine Mechanic should be aware of?
Customer: No I dont think so,it was going fine until I hit the mud
Category: Boat
Expert:  Noel Schembri replied 8 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will assist you. Can you please send the exact model and make of your engine? Also please advise if you have an outdrive or it is propelled via an internal gearbox.

Thanks,

Noel