Dominick
Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified
14379177

I need to winterize my engine, WE bought this boat this year

Customer Question

I need to winterize my engine
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The marine mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the marine mechanic can help you best.
Customer: WE bought this boat this year it is a 1985 sea raider. The engine is a 50hp mercury outboard.
JA: Sometimes boat issues seem like they'll be really complicated, but end up being easy to fix. The marine mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the marine mechanic should be aware of?
Customer: What do you need?
Category: Boat
Expert:  Charles replied 9 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** will assist you.

Expert:  Charles replied 9 months ago.

Is the engine also a 1985?