Charles
Charles, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  US Navy (Ret) Certified Mercury Marine Tech with over a decade of repair experience.
67216606

I hae a Xantrex Link 20 - 2 battery monitor on my boat. The

Customer Question

I hae a Xantrex Link 20 - 2 battery monitor on my boat. The information face plate has been damaged and I need a replacement front face plate. Can you help.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: The face plate has been deteriorating over time. It has now fallen offo f the monitor and is tearing
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: the face plate appears to be attached by sticky backing like contact cement. The monitor is working properly, but without the face plate I can't tell what the information advises.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no
Category: Boat
Expert:  Charles replied 10 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** will assist you.

Expert:  Charles replied 10 months ago.

Being that this is an older unit, Xantrex no longer provides support of parts for this unit. Typically a marine company will only offer parts or service for the first 5 yrs or there abouts. The only options that you have would be to generate a replica from the manual or to replace the unit.