Dominick
Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified
14379177

I have a 4 stroke Honda 50 hp about 8 years old. How do I

Customer Question

I have a 4 stroke Honda 50 hp about 8 years old.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Marine Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: How do I get to the part of the engine that I need to spray with protective coating (i.e. in the carb and others parts/areas )to prepare the engine for winter storage?. Can you send me a picture ?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Marine Mechanic should know?
Customer: not at this time
Category: Boat
Expert:  Jason replied 11 months ago.

Good morning, my name is ***** ***** am I speaking with?

I don't quite understand your question. Are you asking how to fog the engine, or something else?