Dominick
Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified
14379177

My 4cilinder marine ford shows T1 703F6015 on it's block. To

Customer Question

My 4cilinder marine ford shows T1 703F6015 on it's block. To wath serie does it belong? how can I buy parts? Rebuild kit number is?
JA: Sometimes boat issues seem like they'll be really complicated, but end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Marine Mechanic can help you best. Is there anything else the Marine Mechanic should be aware of?
Customer: tan
Category: Boat
Expert:  Jason replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** am I speaking with?

Is this a gas or diesel engine? Can you take a couple of pictures of the engine so I can try to identify it.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it is an old diesel
Expert:  Jason replied 1 year ago.

Can you take a picture of it?