How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tan Your Own Question
Tan, MerCruiser Certified Technician
Category: Boat
Satisfied Customers: 10900
Experience:  40 yrs. experience with complete engine repairs both inboard/outboard and MerCruiser Certified Technician.
Type Your Boat Question Here...
Tan is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a 30 What kind of thermostat? Also what kind of

Customer Question

I have a 30 B
What kind of thermostat?
Also what kind of gaskets for the heat exchanger end plates.
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Boat
Expert:  Tan replied 10 months ago.

Hello Rudolph. My name is Tan.

Here is the part number for the t-stat 037043.

Gasket 036956.

Heat exchanger end cover gasket 022851.

I included the link to each part. You can use the part number to purchase these parts at any Westerbeke parts supplier.

Post back if you need further assistance.

Thank you.........Tan

Please don't forget to positively rate my help as that is the only way I get credit for helping you.

To rate click on the stars at the top of the page 3 or more please.

Again thank you for using JustAnswer.....Tan

Related Boat Questions