How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tan Your Own Question
Tan, MerCruiser Certified Technician
Category: Boat
Satisfied Customers: 10895
Experience:  40 yrs. experience with complete engine repairs both inboard/outboard and MerCruiser Certified Technician.
Type Your Boat Question Here...
Tan is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have just bought an old 1976 Sea Ray SRV 240 and I need a

Customer Question

I have just bought an old 1976 Sea Ray SRV 240 and I need a bellows kit. All the markings are worn off except the serial #5087941 the best I can tell. Can you tell me which Mercruiser out drive I have so I can order the right parts?
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Boat
Expert:  Tan replied 10 months ago.

Hello. My name is Tan.

What engine do you have?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Ford 351 was what I was told with horsepower rating of 233
Expert:  Tan replied 10 months ago.

Ok here is the drive info you need.

Here is another link you can see what model year the parts are compatible with.

These drives are classified by the engine HP.

Is this what you were looking for?

Related Boat Questions