Charles
Charles, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  US Navy (Ret) Certified Mercury Marine Tech with over a decade of repair experience.
67216606

I'm looking for the cap to the transmission cooler. I am

Customer Question

I'm looking for the cap to the transmission cooler.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Marine Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: I am marine mechanic. I am working on two RMD40A engines and transmission. It's a 92 and several parts need replacing.
JA: Sometimes boat issues seem like they'll be really complicated, but end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Marine Mechanic should know?
Customer: Transmission oil cooler, engine heat exchanger, other things to
Category: Boat
Expert:  Charles replied 11 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** will assist you.

Expert:  Charles replied 11 months ago.

With the info that was provided, the site that I have posted here will have all of the parts for your engine and trans..

http://www.volvopentastore.com/Transmissions/dm/cart_id.387316309--session_id.328459385--store_id.366--view_id.775048