Charles
Charles, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  US Navy (Ret) Certified Mercury Marine Tech with over a decade of repair experience.
67216606

I have 2014 Yamaha f300 outboards with helm master plus

Customer Question

I have 2014 Yamaha f300 outboards with helm master plus binnacle to operate the 3 engines. there is a center button to select between the two out engines or just center engine and the lights correspond to that selection. There is a corresponding blue led light selector to show starboard port and center engines, but for some reason the starboard light is no longer showing up, but all are functioning properly. is there anyone out there that knows whether this is resettable or does it sound like a faulty led light.
Category: Boat
Expert:  Charles replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** will assist you.

Expert:  Charles replied 1 year ago.

The light would not be able to be reset. But I would look inside the cover and see if a wire just became disconnected. It they are all connected and are still getting power, replace the LED if you can.