Dominick
Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified
14379177

I'm thinking of buying a 2001 waverunner XLT 1200 the guy

Customer Question

Hello I'm thinking of buying a 2001 waverunner XLT 1200 the guy told me the compression test showed it needs a new engine how much would that be and how much should the waverunner cost considering it Needs new or rebuilt engine
Category: Boat
Expert:  chester298 replied 1 year ago.

Hi and welcome to Just answer.

The price of the engine listed here. CLICK HERE.

Reply if this information is helpful or not.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You didn't really give me an answer to my question
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You didn't give me an answer to my question just sent to eBay I could have done that I wanted an expert opinion on my question
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was talking about a price for a new engine installed and a price for a rebuilt one installed and also what's a good price for that waverunner knowing it needs a new or rebuilt engine
Expert:  chester298 replied 1 year ago.

OK thanks for your response.

2001 waverunner XLT 1200 all good condition (used) is around $3500 to $4000. If you need to install new engine it will cost around $2500 to 3000. The rebuild is around $1500 to $2000. Please give me the price your ski referring to.