Dominick
Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified
14379177

I have a 2004 sea doo 2d the dealer says that their computer

Customer Question

I have a 2004 sea doo 2d the dealer says that their computer will not communicate with the unit and so they cannot repair the unit. what do i do?
Category: Boat
Expert:  chester298 replied 1 year ago.

Hi and welcome to Just answer.

Initially, may I know what is the exact problem of your seadoo?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

the dealer says that they cannot communicate with the sea doo as the code is old and they do not have the protocols

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

however, i am not able to communicate with you either. the delay in the question and answer process is confusing. so i would like to withdraw my question and not pay the
$39

Expert:  chester298 replied 1 year ago.

So sorry, I waiting for your response for 3 days. Just contact our customer service on***@******.*** if don't want to continue this thread.

Thank you.