How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Charles Your Own Question
Charles, Marine Mechanic
Category: Boat
Satisfied Customers: 3864
Experience:  US Navy (Ret) Certified Mercury Marine Tech with over a decade of repair experience.
Type Your Boat Question Here...
Charles is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

What kind of lowering unit will I need inboard that has an

Customer Question

What kind of lowering unit will I need for my inboard that has an 318 Mopar in it
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Boat
Expert:  Charles replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** will assist you.

this all depends on who makes the transom mount on the boat. There are basically only a few major brands. Mercury, OMC, or volvo. Merc is usually black, OMC is white, and volvo is gray. Yamaha did make some for a few years and they were gray as well.

Related Boat Questions