Boat

Have Boat Questions? Ask a Boat Repair Expert.

Boat

I have an awful vibration on high speed on a 66 electric. I can give you many details if you are available to help...

Customer Question
I have an awful vibration...
I have an awful vibration on high speed on a 66 electric. I can give you many details if you are available to help.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Boat
6/24/2016
Marine Mechanic: Charles, Marine Mechanic replied 1 year ago
Charles
Charles, Marine Mechanic

Hello, my name is***** will assist you.

What is the brand and model of what you are working on?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Lewmar 66 electric
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Ok. Continue with the online

I am unable to get on the phone currently.

Searching for info on your winch.

I am not locating anything for a 66 electric. Is this a winch or an anchor windless?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
This is a winch, a Lewmar 66.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
This system does not seem to be working, and it is disconcerting that you are not familiar with a Lewmar 66. Please do not charge me; no service has been rendered.

I will opt out of the question and open it up to the others. If one of them knows your winch, they will take the question.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Please do not open it up to others. Please discontinue the offer to help, and please make sure there is no charge to me as no service has been rendered.
Marine Mechanic: Jason, Marine Mechanic replied 1 year ago
Jason
Jason, Marine Mechanic

It needs to be 120 psi or better. When the engine was new it would have been about 190 psi.

Did you have any further questions on the issue?

Jason
Jason
Jason, Marine Mechanic