Dominick
Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified
14379177

RSRBOB- I have a 2007 vx110 sport. We ran the ski an hour

Customer Question

RSRBOB- I have a 2007 vx110 sport. We ran the ski for over an hour yesterday and it performed beautifully. I docked the ski and came back an hour later and she wouldn't start. The display has gone dark and I can hear a straining noise coming from the assembly. I pulled the ski last night charged the battery and checked all fuses and everything is as it should be. The ski still wont turn over or show any sign of life on the display. As you are aware the sport doesn't have the security feature. PLEASE HELP!
Category: Boat
Expert:  Kenny O. replied 1 year ago.

Hi Troy, I got a hold of Bob and he's not going to be on JA for a few weeks he asked me if I wouldn't mind helping you, so if your comfortable with that then we'll continue.

So you have the "sport" model, and correct, there is no security feature. So will need to check for voltages and make sure that all the appropriate components are get voltage where needed, do you have access to a multi-meter ?

Thanks