How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dominick Your Own Question
Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Category: Boat
Satisfied Customers: 1009
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified
Type Your Boat Question Here...
Dominick is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Other than the "Westerbeke, Panel, Remote Instrument, 36055,

Customer Question

Other than the "Westerbeke, Panel, Remote Instrument, 36055, 036055" (which contains 4 gages plus), is there a "Water Temperature" or "Coolant Temperature" ONLY guage, either Westerbeke, or a non-Westerbeke model?
I'm interested in a remote temperature gage only - so that I can determine if the generator is overheating.
I own a 15.0 BEG (60 Hrz) on a 16' x 75' houseboat kept on inland waterways.
Thank you - Ken DeWitt, Tuscaloosa, AL Phone(###) ###-####or***@******.***
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Boat
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your help!