Tan
Tan, MerCruiser Certified Technician
Experience:  40 yrs. experience with complete engine repairs both inboard/outboard and MerCruiser Certified Technician.
25721800

I need an ignition coil tohatsu m40c 361a serial number

Customer Question

Hey my name is ***** ***** I need an ignition coil for a tohatsu m40c 361a serial number 67981. What's the part number and where can I get one. Thanks
Category: Boat
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I assume if you can't answer my question I get my money back correct? That's an Easy question shouldn't take long to respond.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is obviously a ripoff, I'll be contacting paypal now.
Expert:  Tan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is Tan.

We have more than one customer this time of the year so we have to reply in order of receiving the question. I can only reply so fast. If you want help I can help or you can get your money back.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I want my money back.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would like my money back please.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Wow, I guess I was the sucker born every minute that you guys are looking for. Shame on this trusting Maine boy for falling for the slick rick routine. Thank god I payed through PayPal and can get my money back.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Why don't you say 24 hrs in your advertisement? Most answers take 8 minutes is what I read, oh that was before I paid you, silly me.
Expert:  Tan replied 1 year ago.

Here is the part you were looking for. Had to go get a manual. The engine is a 1996. http://www.boats.net/parts/detail/tohatsu/T-361-06040-1.html

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I still haven't seen my refund or an answer, just automated responses
Expert:  Tan replied 1 year ago.

Sorry I couldn't get to you quicker.

Expert:  Tan replied 1 year ago.

Is that what you were looking for Chip?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Not even close, I learned my lesson the hard way. Your nothing but a rip off service. I'll be writing some reviews to warn people not to pay for your bogus answers.
Expert:  Tan replied 1 year ago.

t