How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tan Your Own Question
Tan, MerCruiser Certified Technician
Category: Boat
Satisfied Customers: 10898
Experience:  40 yrs. experience with complete engine repairs both inboard/outboard and MerCruiser Certified Technician.
Type Your Boat Question Here...
Tan is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a 1991 60 hp Evinrude (VE60TLEIB). I want to change

Customer Question

I have a 1991 60 hp Evinrude (VE60TLEIB).
I want to change from VRO2 pump to a regular fuel pump!
The VRO2 system is no longer in use.
What fuel pump part number do I need?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Boat
Expert:  Tan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is Tan.

Here is the fuel pump for the 60 hp before VRO pumps.

I don't know if your engine has the fuel pump port. If it doesn't here is a pump you can replace the VRO pump with and use the hose from the pulse limiter for the pulse for the pump.

Here is a diagram of what the fittings on these pumps are for.

Post back with questions.

Related Boat Questions