Dominick
Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified
14379177

TO GET A YAMAHA ENDURO (E75BMHDX) 2-STROKE 75hp OUTBOARD

Customer Question

HI,
I AM TRYING TO GET A YAMAHA ENDURO (E75BMHDX) 2-STROKE 75hp OUTBOARD MOTOR LOWER UNIT.CAN YOU HELP?
JA: Sometimes boat issues seem like they'll be really complicated, but end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Marine Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: HI,
I AM TRYING TO GET A YAMAHA ENDURO (E75BMHDX) 2-STROKE 75hp OUTBOARD MOTOR LOWER UNIT.
CAN YOU HELP?
JA: Is there anything else the Marine Mechanic should be aware of?
Customer: NO
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Marine Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Boat
Expert:  Kenny O. replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is Kenny,

Your request doesn't make sense, please clarify what you are asking for

Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I AM TRYING TO FIND A LOWER UNIT FOR A YAMAHA ENDURO (E75BMHDX) 2-STROKE 75hp OUTBOARD MOTOR.
Expert:  Kenny O. replied 1 year ago.

Year ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
YEAR 2009
Expert:  Kenny O. replied 1 year ago.

2009, are you sure on that model number ? "X" would mean its a 1999 ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
CORRECT 1999, GOT IT INCORRECT THE FIRST TIME.
Expert:  Kenny O. replied 1 year ago.

So are you looking for a complete assembly ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
MY WHOLE LOWER UNIT WAS STOLEN.
Expert:  Kenny O. replied 1 year ago.

I'm not coming up with that model code you gave me under a 1999, I'm showing E75MLHX ? do you have a VIN number I might be able o pull it up from that ?

Expert:  Kenny O. replied 1 year ago.

Just for your info, those run almost $2000.00

Expert:  Kenny O. replied 1 year ago.

OK I think that is the same, so are you looking for a place to purchase this part ? or did you come to JA thinking we have access to parts ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am looking for somewhere to buy a used or remanufactured lower unit.
Expert:  Kenny O. replied 1 year ago.

OK, this site is for technical help, we don't sell parts, your best bet is to check eBay as I see a lot of used lower units on there, and also engines.

Sorry

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you