How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Charles Your Own Question
Charles, Marine Mechanic
Category: Boat
Satisfied Customers: 3976
Experience:  US Navy (Ret) Certified Mercury Marine Tech with over a decade of repair experience.
Type Your Boat Question Here...
Charles is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a 1999 sea ray 290 Sundancer. Where can I get

Customer Question

I have a 1999 sea ray 290 Sundancer.
Where can I get replacement graphics
For port and starboard side...??
Black and gold
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Boat
Expert:  Charles replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** will assist you

Sea Ray does not stock graphics for a boat of this age. They typically stop after 5 yrs. To get an exact replacement, your best bet would be to get a photo of set and then take that to a local graphics shop and see if they can make it for you.