How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dominick Your Own Question
Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Category: Boat
Satisfied Customers: 1009
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified
Type Your Boat Question Here...
Dominick is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a 1969 307 eng with a omc out drive i need the

Customer Question

i have a 1969 307 eng with a omc out drive i need the tramson boot mine has 13 holes in it.part number 308456 they tell me cant get part no any idea what i can use
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Boat
Expert:  Jason replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
do think i can find one
Expert:  Tan replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is***** you have the round or square boot?