Dominick
Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified
14379177

I have a 2007 15hp 4stroke on my 24ft pontoon. It ran fine

Customer Question

I have a 2007 15hp 4stroke on my 24ft pontoon. It ran fine before I put it in storage last fall. It has fresh oil and gear lube in it. On our first outing this year it ran fine until it reached 4100 rpm. Then the warning horn went off and it went into protection mode. We were able to continue to go on our way as long as we kept it under 4100rpms, but if we want over that it would do the same thing. I checked the oil to make sure it was in the proper range.
Category: Boat
Expert:  Jason replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** am I speaking with? What is the make and model/serial number on your engine?
Expert:  Jason replied 1 year ago.
Are you still with me?
Expert:  Jason replied 1 year ago.
It looks like the system might be giving you problems. You can email customer service at***@******.*** and they can walk you through how to use the website.