peterpete190
peterpete190,
14928985

Do you know anything about Vado marine instrument module? It

Customer Question

Do you know anything about Vado marine instrument module? It has 7 settings. On my Larson 230 lxi boat.
Category: Boat
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

You may have to speak with a boat repair or install facility that installs these since no one else has posted any info on this here.They may be able to tell you what you need to know about this unit on how to operate it or may be able to obtain an owners/users manual for you if needed.If this is not an option for you on this here let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What do you need to know? Has a marine cluster isolation unit. Sermons VDO automotive v1269000015 rev. Says on display 3.1 version
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You there?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello?

Unfortunately this is all of the info I have on this here myself.

I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.

Thanks Pete