Dominick
Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified
14379177

Power trim will not raise the motor JA: Sometimes things

Customer Question

Power trim will not raise the motor
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Marine Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Marine Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: Batteries are charged switch is on for both batteries I try raising the engine from throttle and switch on engine I get nothing
JA: Is there anything else the Marine Mechanic should be aware of?
Customer: I have found the relays and removed and reinstalled still nothing
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Marine Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Boat
Expert:  Charles replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** will assist you.What is the brand and HP of the engine that you are working on?