How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dominick Your Own Question
Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Category: Boat
Satisfied Customers: 1009
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified
Type Your Boat Question Here...
Dominick is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a older Yamaha out board Mod. CV55EL, sn:663L319888

Customer Question

I have a older Yamaha out board Mod. CV55EL, sn:663L319888 that I bought used. It is listed as a 1998 on the title. My question is; can I add power trim and tilt to it, new or used? If so what part number would it be and would I need to make any modifications? I also need a manual.
Thanks, Dave
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Boat
Expert:  Jason replied 1 year ago.

Hi Dave, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today.

Manuals are copywritten, and not something we can hand out here. If we did, Yamaha would probably sue us for copyright theft. That being said, I can give you the part number on the manual if you want to order it on your own. And I can also talk with you about your power trim concerns. But I can not give you the manual for the engine. Did you want to continue, or call it quits?

Expert:  Jason replied 1 year ago.

It looks like you keep refreshing the page, are you able to respond?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Cancel this entire reqest as you have not been any help at all, it seems that all you want is money, money and more money. I am moer than dis-satisfied with your serviceI will go and deal with a professional in my area.

Related Boat Questions