Dominick
Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified
14379177

The seal on the power trim shaft is leaking. I want to

Customer Question

The seal on the power trim shaft is leaking. I want to remove the pump and replace the seal. I have a 2008 Evinrude 115.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The unit started acting up by not lifting up and leaking oil from the shaft seal. Curtis J. Pitre
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Marine Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $26 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Boat
Expert:  Jason replied 1 year ago.

Good morning, my name is ***** ***** am I speaking with?

Can I get the model number on the engine please.

Expert:  Jason replied 1 year ago.

Hello, just checking in. Was this something you still needed help with?