Dominick
Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified
14379177

Tan,I have a 2014 mercury 60 HP stroke engine and i need the

Customer Question

Hi Tan,I have a 2014 mercury 60 HP stroke engine and i need the wiring information to connect a digital trim sender to it.The sender has a Yellow,Black and Blue wires but they dont match up with anything on the motor
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I am trying to get the digital signal to my smart craft Tachot
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Marine Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $26 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Boat
Expert:  Tan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. I don't have that info so I will opt out and another expert will help that has the info you need.

Expert:  Charles replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** will assist you.

If you are willing to wait, I have the factory wiring diagram at the shop, I can let you know in about 24 hrs how to do this. If you are in a rush, I will opt out as well.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Charles That would be great thanks looking foward to hearing from you
Expert:  Charles replied 1 year ago.

Sounds good. Talk to you tomorrow.