Dominick
Dominick, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  25 Years Experience as Mechanic, 20 Yrs Boat Yard Owner/Mechanic, Factory Certified
14379177

I have a 2011 250 pro xs. When I turn the key switch on it

Customer Question

I have a 2011 250 pro xs. When I turn the key switch on it beeps once then it beeps about 8 times. I have noticed that my water pump does not pump as strong as before. Could this cause an alarm to go off ?
Category: Boat
Expert:  Charles replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** will assist you today.

Would you please post the serial number of the engine?

The multi beep alarm is telling you that there is a sensor out of range, we just need to figure out which one it is. There are a few tests that I will ned you to conduct in order to locate the fault. You will need access to a paper clip and a digital multimeter.